We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A/W 09 Range: Sneak Peek No.3
Why am I thinking about the Spring Classics in the middle of August? It may seem a long way off but those wet and windy days out on the cobbles of the Low Countries will require a different approach to sunny summer-time tootles in the hills of Tuscany. This product(s) is a new addition to the Rapha collection, an essential piece of kit that has been long overdue (they took a while to perfect). Put your best feet forward.
The Autumn/Winter Range launches 1st September 2009
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…