We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A/W 09 Range: Sneak Peek No.1
Sticking our neck out for the cyclist who isn’t afraid to show some flair, an adornment for the refined cyclist whose supplesse is as elegant as his attire. New pattern design for 2009 but already a popular product unique to Rapha.
For a discerning mind and head, the dandy in the bunch, one who delights in the finer things in life: sport as art, gastronomy, literature and hunting. A set of three that nod towards tailored style and luxury at the drop of a hat. Turning a cycling classic on its head, Rapha have produced three idiosyncratic designs inspired by gentlemen’s tailoring.
The Autumn/Winter Range launches 1st September 2009
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling