We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A/W 09 Range: Sneak Peek No.1
Sticking our neck out for the cyclist who isn’t afraid to show some flair, an adornment for the refined cyclist whose supplesse is as elegant as his attire. New pattern design for 2009 but already a popular product unique to Rapha.
For a discerning mind and head, the dandy in the bunch, one who delights in the finer things in life: sport as art, gastronomy, literature and hunting. A set of three that nod towards tailored style and luxury at the drop of a hat. Turning a cycling classic on its head, Rapha have produced three idiosyncratic designs inspired by gentlemen’s tailoring.
The Autumn/Winter Range launches 1st September 2009
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC