We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A/W 09 Range: Sneak Peek No.1
Sticking our neck out for the cyclist who isn’t afraid to show some flair, an adornment for the refined cyclist whose supplesse is as elegant as his attire. New pattern design for 2009 but already a popular product unique to Rapha.
For a discerning mind and head, the dandy in the bunch, one who delights in the finer things in life: sport as art, gastronomy, literature and hunting. A set of three that nod towards tailored style and luxury at the drop of a hat. Turning a cycling classic on its head, Rapha have produced three idiosyncratic designs inspired by gentlemen’s tailoring.
The Autumn/Winter Range launches 1st September 2009
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP