We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A/W 09 Range: Sneak Peek No.1
Sticking our neck out for the cyclist who isn’t afraid to show some flair, an adornment for the refined cyclist whose supplesse is as elegant as his attire. New pattern design for 2009 but already a popular product unique to Rapha.
For a discerning mind and head, the dandy in the bunch, one who delights in the finer things in life: sport as art, gastronomy, literature and hunting. A set of three that nod towards tailored style and luxury at the drop of a hat. Turning a cycling classic on its head, Rapha have produced three idiosyncratic designs inspired by gentlemen’s tailoring.
The Autumn/Winter Range launches 1st September 2009
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling