Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Angel Fire, NM
Music: Radio Ballet-Eluvium
I finally figured out why. As I was just about to fall asleep I kept rapidly breathing and waking myself up; we're at 8500ft.
Today's ride: 115miles, undulating between 8500-9500ft resulting in 7800ft of climbing. Or in my case, 150+ miles racing around in the van.
Pine tree encrusted slopes crumbling into narrow valleys. Slowly running streams being fished for rainbow trout. Sandstone columns rise in stacks above the treetops towards open sky. Clear dry thin and cloudless.
The first climb starts four miles out of town and continues for close to seven. The shoulderless road zig zags up and down the mountains, in and out of the canyons.
We had the first crash of the trip two miles after the mid-way stop and water/snack break. The edge of the road had a soft spot filled with chipfill overflow. Cole ran across it and laid it down. He was still able to finish the ride but his left shin is pretty shredded.
A long run over hard-packed gravel roads and then the final rolling descent back into town. We end the day with showers, pizza, and the 10th stage of the Tour de France.
WORDS: Christopher Stanton | Driver, on loan from Mellow Johnny's
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.