We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
An Autumn Glide
A long ride to a hotel you love, where the food is excellent, and bikes are not only welcome but are valet parked, is my idea of the perfect way to finish the season. Cycling through countryside that has never looked so beautiful, and with the team car following for support, a group of us - close friends and customers - rode a secret 100 mile route from High Wycombe to the wonderful Babington House near Bath.
Our partners met us there for a sumptuous meal, overnight stay and a spot of spa treatment. Despite a late night the next morning we took a recovery ride, joined by a couple of Rapha Condor Sharp riders, back in time for lunch. Looking forward to repeating the trip next year.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…