Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
An Autumn Glide
A long ride to a hotel you love, where the food is excellent, and bikes are not only welcome but are valet parked, is my idea of the perfect way to finish the season. Cycling through countryside that has never looked so beautiful, and with the team car following for support, a group of us - close friends and customers - rode a secret 100 mile route from High Wycombe to the wonderful Babington House near Bath.
Our partners met us there for a sumptuous meal, overnight stay and a spot of spa treatment. Despite a late night the next morning we took a recovery ride, joined by a couple of Rapha Condor Sharp riders, back in time for lunch. Looking forward to repeating the trip next year.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.