We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
An Autumn Glide
A long ride to a hotel you love, where the food is excellent, and bikes are not only welcome but are valet parked, is my idea of the perfect way to finish the season. Cycling through countryside that has never looked so beautiful, and with the team car following for support, a group of us - close friends and customers - rode a secret 100 mile route from High Wycombe to the wonderful Babington House near Bath.
Our partners met us there for a sumptuous meal, overnight stay and a spot of spa treatment. Despite a late night the next morning we took a recovery ride, joined by a couple of Rapha Condor Sharp riders, back in time for lunch. Looking forward to repeating the trip next year.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb