We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
An Autumn Glide
A long ride to a hotel you love, where the food is excellent, and bikes are not only welcome but are valet parked, is my idea of the perfect way to finish the season. Cycling through countryside that has never looked so beautiful, and with the team car following for support, a group of us - close friends and customers - rode a secret 100 mile route from High Wycombe to the wonderful Babington House near Bath.
Our partners met us there for a sumptuous meal, overnight stay and a spot of spa treatment. Despite a late night the next morning we took a recovery ride, joined by a couple of Rapha Condor Sharp riders, back in time for lunch. Looking forward to repeating the trip next year.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries