We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
An Autumn Glide
A long ride to a hotel you love, where the food is excellent, and bikes are not only welcome but are valet parked, is my idea of the perfect way to finish the season. Cycling through countryside that has never looked so beautiful, and with the team car following for support, a group of us - close friends and customers - rode a secret 100 mile route from High Wycombe to the wonderful Babington House near Bath.
Our partners met us there for a sumptuous meal, overnight stay and a spot of spa treatment. Despite a late night the next morning we took a recovery ride, joined by a couple of Rapha Condor Sharp riders, back in time for lunch. Looking forward to repeating the trip next year.
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB