[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
All Chips on the Table - The Show!
All Chips on the Table - Garrett Chow's art show is alive and well at the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco. Since its opening a few weeks ago it has become one of the most talked about art/bicycle/design shows in the San Francisco area. The show itself is something to behold — to see the creative process come to life in this fashion is remarkable in and of itself. The other interesting thing about the project is the great acclaim that it has received from the cycling community and press in and around the San Francisco area. Take a look below to see more of Garrett Chow's art, as well as some links to other examples of his work.
Great photos from the Cutty Cross pre-show race and the show from Mike Martin.
Jason Perry Photography
Fantastic reportage of the event at night in black and white.
Interview with Garrett Chow on Core77
The artist speaks. Great insights into Garrett's work and history with the bicycle. From Wrench Science to MASH, Cinelli to Specialized. It's all in here.
Bike Rumor: The Art of Specialized Lead Graphic Designer
Massive web gallery of the bicycles featured in All Chips on the Table.
So, if you find yourself in the San Francisco area any time this month (if it's tonight make sure to check out the Parklet Grand Opening ) stop by the Cycle Club, grab a coffee and step into the mind and art of Garrett Chow. Word on the street is that he wants his bikes back to do some riding so make sure you do it soon!
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.