[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It's just mid-November, and as a native Oregonian who lives for the muddy, wet, cold days that are so perfect for cyclocross racing, I feel almost ashamed about what I'm going to say next. But, I just saw a new film from the Rapha Continental travels this past summer and I am presently longing for warm summer days. Wanting days where short sleeved jerseys swing wide open and where sweat, not cold rain, flows from my brow. Days when the effort is all on the bike, not the effort of getting dressed to get on the bike.
Don't get me wrong, I am very much in love with my winter staple of Roubaix-lined 3/4 Bib-Shorts, Winter Jersey, Rain Jacket, and Overshoes, but at least for the next few days I'll be watching this film as a reminder that summer days will come again.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…