We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It's just mid-November, and as a native Oregonian who lives for the muddy, wet, cold days that are so perfect for cyclocross racing, I feel almost ashamed about what I'm going to say next. But, I just saw a new film from the Rapha Continental travels this past summer and I am presently longing for warm summer days. Wanting days where short sleeved jerseys swing wide open and where sweat, not cold rain, flows from my brow. Days when the effort is all on the bike, not the effort of getting dressed to get on the bike.
Don't get me wrong, I am very much in love with my winter staple of Roubaix-lined 3/4 Bib-Shorts, Winter Jersey, Rain Jacket, and Overshoes, but at least for the next few days I'll be watching this film as a reminder that summer days will come again.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!