We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It's just mid-November, and as a native Oregonian who lives for the muddy, wet, cold days that are so perfect for cyclocross racing, I feel almost ashamed about what I'm going to say next. But, I just saw a new film from the Rapha Continental travels this past summer and I am presently longing for warm summer days. Wanting days where short sleeved jerseys swing wide open and where sweat, not cold rain, flows from my brow. Days when the effort is all on the bike, not the effort of getting dressed to get on the bike.
Don't get me wrong, I am very much in love with my winter staple of Roubaix-lined 3/4 Bib-Shorts, Winter Jersey, Rain Jacket, and Overshoes, but at least for the next few days I'll be watching this film as a reminder that summer days will come again.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC