We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It's just mid-November, and as a native Oregonian who lives for the muddy, wet, cold days that are so perfect for cyclocross racing, I feel almost ashamed about what I'm going to say next. But, I just saw a new film from the Rapha Continental travels this past summer and I am presently longing for warm summer days. Wanting days where short sleeved jerseys swing wide open and where sweat, not cold rain, flows from my brow. Days when the effort is all on the bike, not the effort of getting dressed to get on the bike.
Don't get me wrong, I am very much in love with my winter staple of Roubaix-lined 3/4 Bib-Shorts, Winter Jersey, Rain Jacket, and Overshoes, but at least for the next few days I'll be watching this film as a reminder that summer days will come again.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.