[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A Weekend of Racing
The racing was hot all over the United States this past weekend. While the Rapha+FOCUS team represented well on the West Coast with a pair of podium, the Cannondale-Cyclocross dynamic duo of Tim Johnson and Jeremy Powers did the one-two punch on the East Coast. Then on Sunday the Portland scene did their best impression of keeping up with the times (can we get some UCI races this century?) by throwing the biggest racer party around with 1506 participants. Click through to see a few more video takes on the weekend with the Cross Crusade at Alpenrose and two days of the Gran Prix of Gloucester (Milliman's photos of the weekend).
Cross Crusade #1 - Alpenrose
Gran Prix of Gloucester
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.