We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A Weekend of Racing
The racing was hot all over the United States this past weekend. While the Rapha+FOCUS team represented well on the West Coast with a pair of podium, the Cannondale-Cyclocross dynamic duo of Tim Johnson and Jeremy Powers did the one-two punch on the East Coast. Then on Sunday the Portland scene did their best impression of keeping up with the times (can we get some UCI races this century?) by throwing the biggest racer party around with 1506 participants. Click through to see a few more video takes on the weekend with the Cross Crusade at Alpenrose and two days of the Gran Prix of Gloucester (Milliman's photos of the weekend).
Cross Crusade #1 - Alpenrose
Gran Prix of Gloucester
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb