We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A Weekend of Racing
The racing was hot all over the United States this past weekend. While the Rapha+FOCUS team represented well on the West Coast with a pair of podium, the Cannondale-Cyclocross dynamic duo of Tim Johnson and Jeremy Powers did the one-two punch on the East Coast. Then on Sunday the Portland scene did their best impression of keeping up with the times (can we get some UCI races this century?) by throwing the biggest racer party around with 1506 participants. Click through to see a few more video takes on the weekend with the Cross Crusade at Alpenrose and two days of the Gran Prix of Gloucester (Milliman's photos of the weekend).
Cross Crusade #1 - Alpenrose
Gran Prix of Gloucester
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!