[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A SATURDAY IN HELL
I truly did not believe that the Northwest Gentlemen's Race course this year was as difficult as past editions when I set the day. With the heat, the wind and the sharp stones, it was reported to be the most difficult day on the bike many had experienced in years. Only seven of the twenty-seven teams finished the route with a complete roster.
A full story is forthcoming, but congratulations to the women of Veloforma for their victory this year, to the men of Ironclad for the overall fastest time (8:54) and to Jason Sager for taking the one v. one pro race over Ryan Trebon with a total time of 7:15.
Thank you to all the teams and riders who braved and survived.
Photography by PDX Cross
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN