[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A Real Climber's Prize
I'm sure there is some organization that tracks these statistics, but if I had to take a guess I'd venture that 99% percent of grooms arrive at their wedding in a car. However, if you're Zack Vestal and you live in Boulder, CO where you happen to be an editor for VeloNews, you ride.
Just like any other Saturday, Zack and a couple friends donned their best cycling attire and made the climb up Flagstaff Mountain. Whereas typically the race for the top is merely for pride and the knowledge that you bested your friends, this ride had the best K.O.M. prize you can imagine. Zack took the mountain sprint at the Sunrise Amphitheatre from his groomsmen Ben Blaugrund and Karl Haunold to capture the prize—marital bliss.
Congratulations to the happy couple.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb