[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A Prize from Hell
Juan Antonio Flecha, who finished 18th in the first Monument of the season on Saturday, Milan-San Remo, has kindly sent us a signed jersey. This will be the prize for the rider with the most punctures on Sunday the 11th April. And if you don't know already, this is the date of our very own Hell of the North, Rapha's homage to Paris-Roubix, which also takes place that Sunday. The ride will take us along some of the more demanding roads, lanes and bridleways of Hertfordshire before returning to north London to watch the race and enjoy beer and frites, Belgian style. Proof of punctures will be required…
Flecha in action last Saturday. Photo: © Roberto Bettini
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb