We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A Prize from Hell
Juan Antonio Flecha, who finished 18th in the first Monument of the season on Saturday, Milan-San Remo, has kindly sent us a signed jersey. This will be the prize for the rider with the most punctures on Sunday the 11th April. And if you don't know already, this is the date of our very own Hell of the North, Rapha's homage to Paris-Roubix, which also takes place that Sunday. The ride will take us along some of the more demanding roads, lanes and bridleways of Hertfordshire before returning to north London to watch the race and enjoy beer and frites, Belgian style. Proof of punctures will be required…
Flecha in action last Saturday. Photo: © Roberto Bettini
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.