We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A Prize from Hell
Juan Antonio Flecha, who finished 18th in the first Monument of the season on Saturday, Milan-San Remo, has kindly sent us a signed jersey. This will be the prize for the rider with the most punctures on Sunday the 11th April. And if you don't know already, this is the date of our very own Hell of the North, Rapha's homage to Paris-Roubix, which also takes place that Sunday. The ride will take us along some of the more demanding roads, lanes and bridleways of Hertfordshire before returning to north London to watch the race and enjoy beer and frites, Belgian style. Proof of punctures will be required…
Flecha in action last Saturday. Photo: © Roberto Bettini
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC