We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A Customer Writes
Rain, wind, puddles, slippery metal drain covers, dirty spray, angry drivers, standstill traffic, pedestrians scurrying along pavements head into the wind. Perfection, the elements pushed the yellow jacketed, rugby short brigade onto the tube this morning, and there was I clad solely in a merino undershirt and my softshell wearing the biggest of smiles flying down the Embankment, leaving Griffins in my wake, surfing metal, toasty warm, and apart from the moisture of my own sweat dry as can be. What a jacket. Thanks Rapha………..
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB