[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A Continental Convenience
Sunday is the last day of the National Handmade Bicycle Show (NAHBS) in Richmond, Virginia and it is a bit sad to see it come to an end. The US office has been planning, working and looking forward to this date for much of the winter, and to know that it all comes down in 24-hours is bittersweet. So far the people of Virginia (and North Carolina, Georgia, D.C., NY, Mass, Toronto, and people from all over the U.S. in attendance) have been terrific, stopping into our Rapha Continental inspired Mini Mart to say hello.
After three years and 50 rides around North America, we have solid understanding of what a good local store feels like. Beverage cooler, magazine racks, shelving, lottery, public postings and a cigarette wall (smartly rebranded by Carey SH with the names of our Continental rides), help to set the store—and a few shiny bikes laying against the front wall complete the quick stop spot.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS