We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A Continental Convenience
Sunday is the last day of the National Handmade Bicycle Show (NAHBS) in Richmond, Virginia and it is a bit sad to see it come to an end. The US office has been planning, working and looking forward to this date for much of the winter, and to know that it all comes down in 24-hours is bittersweet. So far the people of Virginia (and North Carolina, Georgia, D.C., NY, Mass, Toronto, and people from all over the U.S. in attendance) have been terrific, stopping into our Rapha Continental inspired Mini Mart to say hello.
After three years and 50 rides around North America, we have solid understanding of what a good local store feels like. Beverage cooler, magazine racks, shelving, lottery, public postings and a cigarette wall (smartly rebranded by Carey SH with the names of our Continental rides), help to set the store—and a few shiny bikes laying against the front wall complete the quick stop spot.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC