We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A Continental Convenience
Sunday is the last day of the National Handmade Bicycle Show (NAHBS) in Richmond, Virginia and it is a bit sad to see it come to an end. The US office has been planning, working and looking forward to this date for much of the winter, and to know that it all comes down in 24-hours is bittersweet. So far the people of Virginia (and North Carolina, Georgia, D.C., NY, Mass, Toronto, and people from all over the U.S. in attendance) have been terrific, stopping into our Rapha Continental inspired Mini Mart to say hello.
After three years and 50 rides around North America, we have solid understanding of what a good local store feels like. Beverage cooler, magazine racks, shelving, lottery, public postings and a cigarette wall (smartly rebranded by Carey SH with the names of our Continental rides), help to set the store—and a few shiny bikes laying against the front wall complete the quick stop spot.
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0