Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Three years ago David Trimble had a birthday and rather than just cakes and ice cream, he and some friends raced the quiet cobbled streets in Brooklyn's Red Hook neighborhood. Last year, even under the watchful and I'm sure curious eye of the NYPD, the second edition of the Red Hook Criterium blasted for 20 laps over the Beard Street cobbles. Again, David took second at what is technically his own race. So this Saturday night, sometime around 11pm, you can expect that David will be battling for a top spot against an amalgamation of road racers, track men (and women) and messengers from the always competitive and always fun, Brooklyn and NY riding scene.
If you are lucky enough to be around Brooklyn this weekend, David and friends have organized an art exhibition that opens Thursday and runs through the weekend in conjunction with the criterium. 'The Unifying Machine' is a collection of work showing the connection and community of the bicycle.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.