We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It seems every summer we hear of a new team of riders traversing the mighty US of A. Each ride tends to have its own pace and purpose: The Race Across America is a fundraiser for charity and Rapha’s own continental squad ride the span to deliver the best of rides and epic storytelling to cycling enthusiasts nationwide. This summer sees a vodka company from New Zealand sending two teams across.
They rang us up a while back looking for some product sponsors, and we were lucky enough to have the stock to supply all riders with Stowaway Jackets. It's great to see them on the website, as the riders are interviewed daily.
The trip is pretty relaxed, 70-90 miles a day max, taking two months to cross the continent and a sure source of jealousy for UK cyclists enduring yet another soggy summer.
Check out some more images here.
By Laura Fletcher
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!