We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It seems every summer we hear of a new team of riders traversing the mighty US of A. Each ride tends to have its own pace and purpose: The Race Across America is a fundraiser for charity and Rapha’s own continental squad ride the span to deliver the best of rides and epic storytelling to cycling enthusiasts nationwide. This summer sees a vodka company from New Zealand sending two teams across.
They rang us up a while back looking for some product sponsors, and we were lucky enough to have the stock to supply all riders with Stowaway Jackets. It's great to see them on the website, as the riders are interviewed daily.
The trip is pretty relaxed, 70-90 miles a day max, taking two months to cross the continent and a sure source of jealousy for UK cyclists enduring yet another soggy summer.
Check out some more images here.
By Laura Fletcher
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…