Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
It seems every summer we hear of a new team of riders traversing the mighty US of A. Each ride tends to have its own pace and purpose: The Race Across America is a fundraiser for charity and Rapha’s own continental squad ride the span to deliver the best of rides and epic storytelling to cycling enthusiasts nationwide. This summer sees a vodka company from New Zealand sending two teams across.
They rang us up a while back looking for some product sponsors, and we were lucky enough to have the stock to supply all riders with Stowaway Jackets. It's great to see them on the website, as the riders are interviewed daily.
The trip is pretty relaxed, 70-90 miles a day max, taking two months to cross the continent and a sure source of jealousy for UK cyclists enduring yet another soggy summer.
Check out some more images here.
By Laura Fletcher
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB