Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
It seems every summer we hear of a new team of riders traversing the mighty US of A. Each ride tends to have its own pace and purpose: The Race Across America is a fundraiser for charity and Rapha’s own continental squad ride the span to deliver the best of rides and epic storytelling to cycling enthusiasts nationwide. This summer sees a vodka company from New Zealand sending two teams across.
They rang us up a while back looking for some product sponsors, and we were lucky enough to have the stock to supply all riders with Stowaway Jackets. It's great to see them on the website, as the riders are interviewed daily.
The trip is pretty relaxed, 70-90 miles a day max, taking two months to cross the continent and a sure source of jealousy for UK cyclists enduring yet another soggy summer.
Check out some more images here.
By Laura Fletcher
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…