We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It seems every summer we hear of a new team of riders traversing the mighty US of A. Each ride tends to have its own pace and purpose: The Race Across America is a fundraiser for charity and Rapha’s own continental squad ride the span to deliver the best of rides and epic storytelling to cycling enthusiasts nationwide. This summer sees a vodka company from New Zealand sending two teams across.
They rang us up a while back looking for some product sponsors, and we were lucky enough to have the stock to supply all riders with Stowaway Jackets. It's great to see them on the website, as the riders are interviewed daily.
The trip is pretty relaxed, 70-90 miles a day max, taking two months to cross the continent and a sure source of jealousy for UK cyclists enduring yet another soggy summer.
Check out some more images here.
By Laura Fletcher
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC