Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
A 24 hour ride deserves 24 statistics of epic proportion, revealing adventure, peril and …epicness. Here are nine.
• Start: tel. pole no. 8 cul-de-sac approx. 1/4 east of event HQ.
• Calories used: 28,000 (equivalent to 400 fig rolls or 152 bananas)
• Bidons: 24 (16 litres)
• Garmin battery life: 261.3 miles
• Weigh in = 13 stone. Weigh out = 12.5 stone
• Cups of Tea: 2
• Entry Fee: £15
• Bike weight: 9.3 kg
• Punctures: 0
• Distance: 416 miles
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX