[ locale string ]
A 24 hour ride deserves 24 statistics of epic proportion, revealing adventure, peril and …epicness. Here are nine.
• Start: tel. pole no. 8 cul-de-sac approx. 1/4 east of event HQ.
• Calories used: 28,000 (equivalent to 400 fig rolls or 152 bananas)
• Bidons: 24 (16 litres)
• Garmin battery life: 261.3 miles
• Weigh in = 13 stone. Weigh out = 12.5 stone
• Cups of Tea: 2
• Entry Fee: £15
• Bike weight: 9.3 kg
• Punctures: 0
• Distance: 416 miles
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC