We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A 24 hour ride deserves 24 statistics of epic proportion, revealing adventure, peril and …epicness. Here are nine.
• Start: tel. pole no. 8 cul-de-sac approx. 1/4 east of event HQ.
• Calories used: 28,000 (equivalent to 400 fig rolls or 152 bananas)
• Bidons: 24 (16 litres)
• Garmin battery life: 261.3 miles
• Weigh in = 13 stone. Weigh out = 12.5 stone
• Cups of Tea: 2
• Entry Fee: £15
• Bike weight: 9.3 kg
• Punctures: 0
• Distance: 416 miles
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX