We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A 24 hour ride deserves 24 statistics of epic proportion, revealing adventure, peril and …epicness. Here are nine.
• Start: tel. pole no. 8 cul-de-sac approx. 1/4 east of event HQ.
• Calories used: 28,000 (equivalent to 400 fig rolls or 152 bananas)
• Bidons: 24 (16 litres)
• Garmin battery life: 261.3 miles
• Weigh in = 13 stone. Weigh out = 12.5 stone
• Cups of Tea: 2
• Entry Fee: £15
• Bike weight: 9.3 kg
• Punctures: 0
• Distance: 416 miles
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb