We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
© Ben Ingham Photography
"What a difference a day made
Twenty-four little hours
Brought the sun and the flowers
Where there used to be rain"
Graeme Raeburn and Ultan Coyle rode the British National 24 Hour Time Trial between Saturday the 24th and Sunday 25th of July. Mr. Raeburn finished in 9th place clocking 429 miles. Mr. Coyle, 8th in the final standings, topped out at 434 miles. Full report coming soon | See the Rapha24hr Twitter feed.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…