Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
21st Avenue Shop Ride
It should not come as a surprise to anyone that anytime we organize a ride there are a plethora of Rapha jerseys that appear. This is always fun, as we are into our eighth year there are plenty of jerseys to go around. However, it is pleasantly surprising when it happens on other rides. This spring 21st Avenue Bicycles have been organizing a shop ride each Thursday — depart around 6:30pm. At the start of the ride this past Thursday we lined up for the customary pre-ride photo and noticed that each and every one of us were wearing a different Rapha jersey.
The ride wound up through the Saltzman and Springville climbs but the occurrence sparked a good bit of conversation. They were apt representations of the life-span of this company and each person had their own version of how they came to each one. There were jerseys from the current collection, such as John's Club Jersey in Lime and Cream. Otis was holding it down for Rapha Racing Northwest in his team kit, while Cindy looked smashing in her Red Classic Jersey. Then there was Joe and Jacob in Etape's 1 & 2. Simon and Kyle were holding it down with styles a few years old and America water bottles. Myself? I still have a soft spot in my heart for this Blue Club Jersey from a couple years ago. It was my very first Rapha Jersey and I can't help but have fresh legs when I pull it on over my head. I like to think the two are related.
We swooped up another rider along the way, Ben, and while he wasn't privy to the dress code (how could he know?) It was still great to pick up a new rider along the way that was excited to ride. His jersey was an interesting one in and of itself, the Veloshop, founded right here in Portland is an iconic jersey that is easily recognizable on any of the roads here.
Great riding with everyone in the fading summer sunshine, hope to see everyone back out there this Thursday. I'm particularly curious to see what everyone is wearing this time around.
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK