Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
2010 NW Rapha Gentlemen's Race: Preview
If you have but only a few minutes to escape at your computer today, you should definitely watch the three trailers of the films originally inspired by the Rapha Club Jerseys. Mr. Livesey, Mr. Moat and dear Ben Ingham have created some wonderful pieces, each unique and charming in the way they bring the subject of those inside labels to life. Again, those films will be available each Friday for the next three weeks- beginning next Friday. Each just for the day, so set a reminder on your schedule.
However, if your day affords you a bit more time, might I suggest you also enjoy the recent film from the 2010 NE Rapha Gentlemen's Race. It's particularly relevant in the Northwest region of the U.S. as this year's teams final prep for the NW edition of the race—happening on Saturday, August 14 in the greater Portland, OR area. There are a record 28 teams competing in this third running of the race, and just for sport, a couple professional riders have made their case for a man vs. man solo race, a first for the event. Ryan Trebon, from the Kona Cyclocross team will take on Jason Sager who is always representing EDGE Composites and is a nationally ranked mountain bike man.
The teams this year will include six squads of all or mostly women, a trio of tandems again from Bilenky Cycle Works, the returning champions from local-shop River City, and a return of the group from Studio Velo from Mill Valley, CA. The team from Studio Velo last year was so inspired by the race last year, they've had a 36-page book printed and on their counter in the store all year. A slightly truncated version of that book is available here:
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq