Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
2010 NW Rapha Gentlemen's Race: Preview
If you have but only a few minutes to escape at your computer today, you should definitely watch the three trailers of the films originally inspired by the Rapha Club Jerseys. Mr. Livesey, Mr. Moat and dear Ben Ingham have created some wonderful pieces, each unique and charming in the way they bring the subject of those inside labels to life. Again, those films will be available each Friday for the next three weeks- beginning next Friday. Each just for the day, so set a reminder on your schedule.
However, if your day affords you a bit more time, might I suggest you also enjoy the recent film from the 2010 NE Rapha Gentlemen's Race. It's particularly relevant in the Northwest region of the U.S. as this year's teams final prep for the NW edition of the race—happening on Saturday, August 14 in the greater Portland, OR area. There are a record 28 teams competing in this third running of the race, and just for sport, a couple professional riders have made their case for a man vs. man solo race, a first for the event. Ryan Trebon, from the Kona Cyclocross team will take on Jason Sager who is always representing EDGE Composites and is a nationally ranked mountain bike man.
The teams this year will include six squads of all or mostly women, a trio of tandems again from Bilenky Cycle Works, the returning champions from local-shop River City, and a return of the group from Studio Velo from Mill Valley, CA. The team from Studio Velo last year was so inspired by the race last year, they've had a 36-page book printed and on their counter in the store all year. A slightly truncated version of that book is available here:
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…